Saturday, February 19, 2011

Organizing...

For quite some time now, I've been trying to come up with a good way to organize recipes and put all my food ideas in one place. A lot of people ask me about food, because I love to cook, and because they know we have taken an even greater interest in food since Leah was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. And carb counting everything she eats means there is a lot to keep track of! So I'm finally getting around to putting it all in one place,  to make it easier to share food, and to avoid counting carbs for things I've already made lots of times!



I'm hoping it's a fun way to share things about us with friends and family, including type 1 diabetes and the impact that has on our family's daily life. Pictures will probably come only from my iPhone because our "better" camera is really not much better, and never charged.

The Balance....finding our very best selves and enjoying the things in life that make us happy while keeping a handle on this crazy life we all go through!

No comments:

Post a Comment