Friday, March 11, 2011

Restocking

www.fifty50pharmacy.com

I LOVE Fitfy 50 Pharmacy. 

Pretty sad to be so excited about getting a huge box of diabetes supplies in the mail, but they have seriously made my life so much better.

Instead of multiple trips to the pharmacy throughout the month, and wasting hours of my life on the phone with Liberty Medical (our only other option for pump supplies--horrible, horrible, horrible) I get a nice big box on my doorstep every 3 months.

After receiving a very friendly and helpful reminder call, they double check what we need and it's shipped out within two days. Then we have all the life saving medical supplies needed for the next three months--lancets, test strips, infusion sets, reservoirs, alcohol swabs, skin prep, tagaderm, and insulin. Love it.

And the best part is, half of their profits go to diabetes research. I don't even know WHAT research (perhaps I should look that up) but their so stinkin' nice I haven't even bothered to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment