Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ready to Run!

Holy crap, I'm running a marathon in 3 days.

Just ran a slow, easy 2 miles to get some nerves out. The stars were bright, the air was nice, and Lady Gaga was pushing me along in my earbuds!

I saw this great quote this morning from the late, great Steve Jobs....

"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something -- your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."

I feel ready. Looking back over the past 6 months, I know I've put in the work and I'm ready to prove to myself that I can do this! Now it's just a matter of getting through the next few days without being a nervous wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment